Monday, February 28, 2011

Bridal Fair {Josephine County} Southern Oregon Wedding Photographer

Yesterday I participated in my first Bridal Fair. I spent weeks creating what I feel is a booth that fits me. I love anything vintage and shabby chic and thank you to the help of my friend Mindy Jones with Pretty In Paint I was able to complete my vision with the buffett table and chairs. Her re-furbished furniture is beautiful! Definately check out her stuff!

This was a fun experience and I look forward to my next show. It was so nice to meet some amazing and beautiful brides.

Here are a few pictures of my booth and wonderful assistants.







also
Make sure to check out Marigold {Vintage Event Rentals} Kelle and Nicole are awesome!


2 comments:

Merrihew Few said...

Looks fantastic Lacie! You did an amazing job. :)

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your catchingmemoriesphoto.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com