Monday, May 9, 2011

Motherhood- I Heart Faces Challenge- Southern Oregon Photographer

As I was looking through what "motherhood" image I wanted to use I looked through my cute cuddly sleeping baby images, babies snuggled in mommys.... but nothing screamed perfect as much as this did. :) When I reflect on my own journey through motherhood I have some memories of moments like this. :)
Don't get me wrong... Babies are amazing and a true blessing from above.
☺ But everyone keeps posting these beautiful soft fantasy like images. ☺
Truth be told... there are moments like this. Yet it's still beautiful!
This mommy was a beautiful first time mommy and she was the most nurturing and kind mommy.


3 comments:

kristi said...

Sweet! I love your face too. It seems to convey, "Please stop crying for the photo!" But I think it's perfect!

Kristi
http://southernasbiscuits.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunday-snapshot-happy-mothers-day-yall.html

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

crying pics are my favorite because they're real. I love that I can't tell if the mom is laughing or not. Great shot!

Jen said...

Yes, you're so right on. This is motherhood!