Friday, August 19, 2011

Photo contest for you! Winner receives a session! Details below!- Southern Oregon Photographer

Hi friends,

I hope you are all having an incredibly amazing summer! I have been extremely busy blessed with so many sessions. I also started working part time for my families businesses. Add being a mommy and wife to that too. Live has been crazy. But I love it.

I noticed that it's been awhile since I have done any fun contest/giveaway. So here I am!!!
I hope you are as excited as I am.

Last year I hosted a photo contest for High School Students.
I really enjoyed receiving such awesome images.
SO... I am doing that again. Only it's open for everyone!
Pro and Non

Introducing..........
the rules and regulations.......
for Catching Memories Photography
PHOTO CONTEST
*This contest is open to all ages.
*Only ONE photo per person is allowed. You must be the photographer
*Photo can be of anything you would like.
(NO nudity or profanity keep it G rated please)
*winner must be located in Medford/Eagle Point, Oregon or willing to travel at their own cost to Medford/Eagle Point, Oregon for the winning prize session.

Here's how to win.
1) Email your photo to lacie@catchingmemoriesphoto.com Tell me your name and why you love your image.
I will upload all submitted images in an album on my facebook site. (NO VOTING will be done on the facebook page. See below on voting) There will be a link under each image back to this blog so voting can take place)
2) Share about the contest on your facebook page and tweet about it!

To get votes:
1) voter must "like" Catching Memories Photography & Videography facebook page. Come back to the blog and let me know who they are voting for and that they liked the page!
2) voter must "follow" Catching Memories Photography Blog ANDleave a comment with the name of the person whose image is their favorite.

2 ways to get votes!
Share as many times as you want.

*Images MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN AUGUST 26th.
*Voting will remain open until August 31, 2011 at noon.
*Winner will be announced on this blog Friday September 2, 2011 by midnight.

Links




WINNER WILL RECEIVE
1 HOUR SESSION FOR 2 PEOPLE
(ADDITIONAL PEOPLE CAN BE ADDED AT AN ADDITIONAL SMALL CHARGE)
1 LOCATION
ONLINE GALLERY
CD/DVD WITH 20-30 IMAGES
PRINTING RELEASE

AND.... SECOND PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A $25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE!


IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME by clicking here. EMAIL

Facebook is not responsible for this contest.