Friday, March 12, 2010

Life Is Good

Sitting at my desk.
On the window sill is a sign.
Life Is Good, it says.
My life is good, I say back.
I am blessed.
healthy son, amazing husband,
funtabulous family, way cool friends!

Messaged a random stranger this week.
She inspired me.
She inspired the start of this blog.
She is amazing. Thank you Alisia!
From the bottom of MY heart. ;-)

Ultimately...
Life Is Good
because of Jesus!
He has blessed me.
Beyond what I feel worthy of.
Thank you Lord
for the things you have given to me
and the things you have not.

*******************************

I have a hard time writing.
feelings.
emotion.
It seems so easy.
It isn't.
I speak through my photographs.
So enjoy!

Here it goes!
A photo a day!
Welcome to my world!

2 comments:

Merrihew Few said...

I like blogs! I also have one for our fam and for my Scooterbug Flair. I need to work on my art of writing though. Some really have such a gift for writing. I look forward to reading more of yours. :) Good taste in background...I have the same one!

Alisia K said...

YOU inspire me! :)
..i love your journaling.
and i love what you wrote
about writing. and speaking through your photographs.